February 2, 2010

Change to the Contest!

Due to some important info that has been coming my way it turns out google analytics might not be the gorgeous resource I once thought it was. So there is a change to the contest (yes folks, the contest will go on). Instead of just visiting the site you must leave a comment with the city where you currently reside. So if I were to cast a ballot I would leave a comment that would say, "Stevens Point." I know that this is a bit more of a commitment but I know that the cream will rise to the top. Good luck and thanks for the feedback.

15 comments:

  1. Baraboo! Nicky and I want a visit from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ames! Doug and I want a visit from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omaha! -this actually Derek's friend trey. I think you'll probably be hearing from most of the members of the rugby team...

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Crosse (Clap and Point) is the greatest city in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madison is a pretty sweet town too....but it's not LA CROSSE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. River to one side...Bluffs to the other...How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what sport I wish I would have played as a child? La Crosse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool would that be to play La Crosse in La Crosse? Pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kansas! Remember that time when you almost came?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to come to Kansas and get out of La Crosse for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the things I love most about La Crosse, is how close it is to Camp Gray. I could be living in New York, or Boston or Cali. No...I get to live a mear 88 miles from the greatest place on earth. That's a pretty sweet thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. True, coming from Omaha does make quite the trek to camp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see the blog about La Crosse.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, La Crosse does need to have a blog about it. It is clearly the only city that really even cares about "Third Time's a Charm"

    ReplyDelete